At Kids Etc Youth Movement Company, the health and safety of our dancers, families, and faculty is of the utmost importance. The following are the COVID-19 protocols KEYMC has implemented.
- All parents, faculty, and dancers age 6 and older are required to wear a mask while in the building.
- Everyone must hand sanitize upon entering the building.
- Dancers will maintain social distance except for brief encounters.
- In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in KEYMC’s programs, we require ALL dance families to sign a Family Participation Agreement. That agreement, amongst other guidelines, confirms the good health of the dancer and all family members and requires families to advise of any changes in their health.
- We can accommodate one parent per dancer in the lobby, and no siblings unless by special arrangement.
- In addition to your dancer bringing in hand sanitizer, we have hand sanitizing stations in each studio.
- Sanitizing of all high touch areas will be done after each class;
- Changeroom areas will remain closed; please ensure that your dancer comes changed for class. They will be able to bring their dance bag directly into the studio with them.
- If a dancer is unable to attend their class, they will be able to zoom in during the regular class time.
- Our faculty will follow the same guidelines as all families.
- If we are mandated by the government to shut down for a brief period, we have procedures and technology in place and ready to continue our classes through a virtual platform.
“It takes a village,” and I am confident that our KEYMC Community can work together to create a safe environment for our families.