The health and safety of our dancers, families and faculty is of the utmost importance. I would like to take the opportunity to share with you the protocols KEYMC is implementing in preparation of our 42nd Season!
- All parents and staff who are in the lobby must wear a mask.
- At this point, dancers are not required to wear a mask.
- For those dancers who are not quite ready to attend in person, we will be offering the option of zooming in to their regularly scheduled class.
- We will do a temperature check for everyone who enters the building, and everyone must sanitize upon entering.
- Dancers will maintain social distance except for brief encounters.
- In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in KEYMC’s programs, we require ALL dance families to sign a participation agreement. That amongst other guidelines confirms the good health of the dancer and all family members and requires families to advise of any changes in their health.
- We have removed the majority of our lobby furniture and encourage parents to drop off their dancer for class. If you are attending with your dancer, please let us know in advance. With some exceptions, we can only accommodate one parent per dancer and no siblings unless by special arrangement.
- In addition to your dancer bringing in hand sanitizer, we have hand sanitizing stations in each studio.
- Sanitizing of all high touch areas will be done after each class;
- Changeroom areas will remain closed; please ensure that your dancer comes changed for class- they will be able to bring their dance bag directly into the studio with them.
- If a dancer is unable to attend their class, they will be able to zoom in during the regular class time.
- Our faculty will follow the same guidelines as all families.
- If we are mandated by the government to shut down for a brief period, we have procedures and technology in place and ready to continue our classes through a virtual platform.
“It takes a village,” and I am confident that our KEYMC Community can work together to create a safe environment for our families.